Depart from Narita Airport! First to Singapore

In the morning of departure

I woke up with a big alarm at 9h, a small capsule hotel in Narita Airport. I woke up at 7:00 am. I was told that I could check in for my flight at around 8:00 a.m. I ended up getting very sleepy, so I woke up at 7:30 a.m. I was really sleepy. I was really sleepy. I arrived at Narita Airport after midnight yesterday, and I had drunk a lot of wine, so all my muscles were aching. So, after taking a shower, I was able to knead right away. Still, I haven’t slept this well in a really long time! The alarm was so loud that I was really worried that I might have woken up the person next to me. I was worried that I might have woken up the person next to me because it was so loud and the door was only a foot partition, so I thought the sound might have echoed. But it wasn’t so. To my surprise, almost everyone was gone the moment I stepped out of the capsule. Too fast! How early! I couldn’t believe that it was 7:30 in the morning and most people were already gone. I thought to myself, “Everyone is going early. Then I took a shower and put on the clothes, pants, and socks I washed last night. The socks and pants felt like they contained about 30% water and weren’t completely dry, but that was okay. Then the clothes. This is bad. I felt like there was still about 50% water in them, so I thought, “This is really bad.
Even when I put on my clothes, I felt like I was wearing a bathing suit. But, well, that’s what you have to do. I hung my clothes in my locker, which was sealed, so of course it was hard to evaporate. Well, I had no choice but to put it on and leave the hotel. I was in Terminal 2, and I was wondering how to get to Terminal 1. I thought I could get there quickly, but then I found out that I had to take a shuttle bus. I wondered if I would have time. I’m a bit of a random person, so I always end up doing that, but I thought, “There’s the romance in not knowing. I thought. We arrived at Terminal 1 by bus. Then, I checked in for my flight. The plane we were flying on this time was a low-cost Singaporean airliner called Scoot. I couldn’t believe that it would take 7 hours to get there. I couldn’t believe that I was going to be on a plane for 7 hours, but there were many people waiting in line. On the way to the airport, a guide was checking the weight of my carry-on baggage, and I thought, “This is totally bad. I was afraid that I would weigh just under 10 kilograms, and I was afraid that I would have to carry liquid baggage. And, fearing this, I put all my heavy items (liquids, mobile battery, Kindle, etc.) in my jacket pockets and measured them. So I weighed in at 9.6 kilos. Thank God! Just in time! So, then I got my ticket…. The staff at the airport said, “Your final destination is Greece, right? I said, “No, it’s not. I said, “No, it’s not. Then, to my surprise, they asked me if I had a ticket to go to a third country. I was told to be very careful because there was a probability that they would ask for it when I went there. That was indeed a surprise to me. Come to think of it, I had bought a ticket for Tbilisi, but not for the rest of Chiu. That’s not good. But I thought it would be OK, because Georgia allows you to stay for a year at the most. But I was a little worried. After that, I checked in safely and went to the boarding gate of the plane with my heavy almost 10 kg bag. Near the gate, I bought a bottle of water. I was surprised to see so many foreigners in Japan. Then, there were many people returning to Singapore. Now that the restrictions have been eased, many people are entering Japan.
I wanted to get in line as soon as possible, so I got in the front row. I was finally able to enter the plane, and as I walked down the aisle to see where I was, I found myself at the very back of the plane. I was looking forward to seeing who would be sitting next to me. I was looking forward to seeing who was going to be next to me. He was also alone. We took off without saying a word. It was very awkward. The awkward part was that my elbow hit the handrail. Then I was sleeping and I leaned on the arm of the person next to me and he pushed me, so I felt sorry and changed my sleeping position. Today I was able to knead on the plane. It was an amazing discovery. I had never been able to sleep on a plane before, but now I could! That’s amazing!

Moment of takeoff from Narita Airport

Landing at Singapore’s Chengy Airport

So, 7 hours. I don’t know if it was really long or short. But I was really tired anyway. Especially my head. Probably I used my head a lot. I was unfamiliar with it, the adventure of going to a foreign country alone, and the concern for the people next to me. I was not used to it, and it was an adventure to go to a foreign country alone. Also, since it was an LCC, food was not served, drinks were charged, and the seats were probably smaller than usual. It was a bit tough to have to fly for about 7 hours. But we managed to knead it and arrived at a nice place. Marina Bay Sands was on the left. Finally, we arrived in Singapore! I’m insanely excited and at the same time, finally. This time, I am more tired than anxious about going on an adventure alone. I don’t know why. Anyway, I arrived. I entered Cengi Airport, and it was crazy hot. Yes, it was hot, 29 degrees Celsius. Today’s weather. It was so hot. I was wearing long-sleeved clothes and Burberry trench coat. I don’t know if I was tired from the trip or not, but my trench coat was wrinkled. Well, it can’t be helped. This is what I call the taste of travel, isn’t it?
I was looking for a place to sit down, and I found one, so I decided to wait there for 10 hours. 10 hours is really hard to wait. So I wrote this diary and sent voice messages to my friends.
It is a bit too fast to leave at 2:50 in the morning.